Re: HTTPAPI and CCSID.....

Hi again.

An element from the XML could be:
<testElem>Søren Tagmose</testElem>

The text is my name, and the second letter is 'ø' from the danish
alphabet...

Calling HTTP_SetCCSIDs(1208 : 277) and call http_url_post_xml
leads me to my EndProc callback procedure.

/free
      if name = 'testElem';
       tempVal = value
      endif;
/end-free

Now tempVal = 'Søren TagmoseÀ'

As I hope you can see my second letter 'ø' is allright, but an extra
character is added to the end of my name 'À'

This exstra character (which is different for other elements) is only added
to the text when the text contains a "danish-specific" character 'æ', 'ø'
or 'å'.
All other texts/values are ok.

Regards

Søren Tagmose
Multi-Support R&D A/S
Phone +45 96 600 619, Fax +45 96 600 601
E-mail: tagmose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.multi-support.com

             Scott Klement
             <sk@scottklement.
             Sent by:                  HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
             ftpapi-bounces@li         <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             sts.scottklement.                                          cc
             com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: HTTPAPI and CCSID.....
             27-05-2007 21:25

             Please respond to
                HTTPAPI and
              FTPAPI Projects
             <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxx
              ttklement.com>

You can use HTTP_setCCSIDs(1208:277) or you can use
HTTP_setCCSIDs(1208:0), they should do the same thing, since 0=Job
CCSID, and you say you job CCSID is 277.

Can you tell us more about the problem?  You say you're receiving a
mysterious sign added...   but you didn't say more than that.  Can you
please tell us more?

Can you send a sample XML that illustrates the problem?