Re: HTTPAPI and CCSID.....

You can use HTTP_setCCSIDs(1208:277) or you can use
HTTP_setCCSIDs(1208:0), they should do the same thing, since 0=Job
CCSID, and you say you job CCSID is 277.

Can you tell us more about the problem?  You say you're receiving a
mysterious sign added...   but you didn't say more than that.  Can you
please tell us more?

Can you send a sample XML that illustrates the problem?