HTTPAPI and CCSID.....

Hello.

I am working on a project, where I should call a webservise and then parse
the response and of course save the incomming data in a database. (DB2)

I am very happy to tell, that the HTTPAPI is relatively easy to use, and
works perfect (perhaps??)

But at least I have a problem...

My response is in UTF-8, and my standard job-ccsid is 277 (Denmark), so i
figured, that I have to override the standard CCS-id´s in HTTPAPI?

So here is what I do:

I call HTTP_SetCCSIDs(1208 : 277)
and then I call http_url_post_xml

I recieve a response, and it is parsed ok, but the text, that contains
"DK-specific-characters" is now ok except for a mysterious sign added as
last character....
So right now, I can coose a text with miss-translated "DK-specific"
characters - or I can have a good translation - but with a mysterical sign
added at the end of the line.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Søren Tagmose