Re: FTPAPI Logon User Length !!

It would be trivial for me to provide an alternate FTP_Login() routine
that allowed for 1000 byte username, password and account.

But, of course, that means I have to distribute a new version of FTPAPI.
  It wasn't clear if the OP was willing to download a new version, or if
he was looking for a way to do it with his current version?