Re: Upgrading to latest release of EXPAT and HTTPAPI

Scott,
A program, based on the XPATH example, parses a file named Order3.xml in
the IFS.    I have attached the program source, and the /copy source for
the expat_h definitions.  Since the expat_h addresses UTF-8, if I restore a
new EXPAT version library, won't the EXPAT_H member have the changes need?
I do not know what to change in the Use_xpath.doc source below.

(See attached file: Use_Xpath.doc)

(See attached file: expat_h.doc)

Linda Landreth
Park University Enterprises, Inc.