Re: example2

You're not doing anything wrong.  I'm receiving all of your test messages.

The "302 Found" message means that the web site is trying to redirect
you to somewhere else.  This is my fault, I changed the way the web
server worked.

If you download the current beta version of httpapi, the problem should
be fixed in that version.