HTTPAPI example for GetInfoByZIP

   First,

       Thanks for offering this source to the programming community which
   we can learn from and hopefully add to.

       I've ran a few tests using other webservices (example
   [1]http://www.webserviceX.NET/GetQuote) and the response comes back as
   expected (a string embedded with XML tags and data).  However, when I
   try to use the API's to [2]http://www.webserviceX.NET/GetInfoByZIP, I
   don't receive any data past the GetInfoByZIPResponse tag.  I'm
   wondering if this is due to the "Result" being of type xml versus
   (string or double) which return with expected results.  Thus far, I've
   tried both the http_url_post_xml and http_url_post to try and
   determine what I'm missing.

   Again...Thank You!

   -- NOTICE -- This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for
   the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is
   privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
   received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
   please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message
   from your computer. Thank you.