(GSKit) The socket descriptor specified within the gsk_handle is not valid.

   Hi

   I am new to the mailing list.  I have done my best to make sure that
   this error has not already been covered in the archives.

   I am receiving the following errors when I call the http_url_post_stmf
   procedure.  I would appreciate any help that I could get in
   identifying the error.

   Thank you,

   Tyler

   ************Beginning of
   data**************

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.12 released
   2005-08-12

   New iconv() objects set, ASCII=819.
   EBCDIC=0

   http_url_post_stmf():
   entered

   getting post file
   size...

   opening file to be
   sent...

   opening file to be
   received

   http_persist_open():
   entered

   http_long_ParseURL():
   entered

   https_init():
   entered

   ---------------

   Dump of local-side certificate
   information:

   ---------------

   -----BEGIN
   CERTIFICATE-----

   Secret stuff

   -----END CERTIFICATE-----

   .

   .

   .

   SetError() #7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to
   server!

   (GSKit) The socket descriptor specified within the gsk_handle is not
   valid.

   ssl_error(6016): (GSKit) The socket descriptor specified within the
   gsk_handle is not valid.

   SetError() #30: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) The socket descriptor specified
   within the gsk_handle is

   ---------------

   Dump of server-side certificate
   information: