Re: (GSKit) The socket descriptor specified within the gsk_handle is not valid.

Hello Tyler,

The main problem here is that HTTPAPI is unable to connect to the web
server. That's why you're receiving the "Timeout occurred while trying
to connect" error message.

The subsequent errors are due to the fact that SSL can't be established
on a socket that's not connected.  I agree that these error messages are
confusing, and I'll take a look and see if I can fix them.

However, to solve your problem, you need to figure out why you're
getting no response when trying to connect to the web server.  There are
two strong possibilities:

a) The server is down.

b) There's a firewall blocking access to the server.

Tyler Burton wrote:

>    I am receiving the following errors when I call the http_url_post_stmf
>    procedure.  I would appreciate any help that I could get in
>    identifying the error.
[SNIP]