Re: *** HTTPAPI: NEW BETA RELEASE 1.18 NEEDS TESTING ***

Thank you, Ian.  These are exactly the types of problems I need help
finding!

I've updated the beta-test copies of HTTPAPI on my Web site with version
"PRE2" which contains the fix for this problem as well as the one
reported yesterday by Kyle Collie.

SAVF: http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.savf
XML:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.xml
ZIP:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.zip

Please try these versions on your V5R1 system and see if they work
better.  Thanks!