Re: http_url_get_xml returns error - ...junk after document element?

Hello Tim,

> I just installed HTTP API, and I'm attempting to run the NEWSFLASH demo
> app.   http_url_get_xml is failing with the following response: "XML parse
> failed at line 2, col 0, junk after document element".   It writes the
> error to a message file, then fails attempting to write another blank
> message the message file.  Has anyone had this issue, any thoughts, etc?

The NEWSFLASH demo program appears to be out of date.  The iSeries Network
news headlines were changed around a little bit since that program was
written.

Thanks for reporting this.  I'll update the code as soon as I have time.

In the meantime, please try EXAMPLE15.  It's very similar to NEWSFLASH
except that it prints the results instead of changing message
descriptions.  And, I think it's up to date :)