Re :Re: Re :Re: Re :Re: \\\\

   The webservice is registered to the forum. I am sending the xml
   string to forum first and then if everything is okay forum sends the
   xml string to webservice. When I send the square bracket ([),  the
   forum gets this as question mark (?). In my side there is no issue of
   display for square bracket, somehow they are getting it as question
   mark. Can you please advise me what I need to do here? I tried
   HTTP_setCCSIDs( 1208: 0); too, but it converted the square bracket to
   something different character like this
   <CustomerName><!Ã CDATAÃ Networks & EnterprisesÂ]Â]></CustomerName>
   Thanks,
   Rizwan
   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects wrote
   --
   Scott Klement http://www.scottklement.com
   On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Rizwan Khan wrote:

   > when I send this string ' + '
   > !?CDATA?

   Wait a second... this is code that you are sending? For some reason, I
   thought this was data you were receiving and parsing via HTTPAPI.
   Sorry, I
   guess I didn't look closely enough at your question.
   Are you setting the CCSIDs for translation before calling the web
   service?
   For example:
   HTTP_setCCSIDs( 1208: 0);