Re :Re: Re :Re: \\

   Scott,
   I was using the old version 1.16, I downloaded the vew verision 1.17
   but still the same issue.
   I am calling a secured web service, when I send this string
   '<CustomerName>' + '<![CDATA[' +  %trim(Customer_Name) + ']]>'  +
   '</CustomerName>'
   the forum side system gets this as
   <CustomerName><!?CDATA?Khan & Khan Sons??></CustomerName>
   Wherever there are square brackets "[" it is converting to question
   mark "?".  Then the forum gives an error "Invalid SOAP message format.
   No Envelope found."
   I hope this information will hep you to reproduce the error.
   Thanks,
   Rizwan
   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects wrote
   Hello,
   > Scott,This is an old version downloaded in July this year. How can I
   > check the version of HTTPAPI, if I don't remember what was then?
   There's a named constant, HTTPAPI_VERSION, in the HTTPAPI_H source
   member.
   That constant should tell you which version you're using.
   > need to download the new one and try?
   I changed the way CCSID translation worked in version 1.17 of HTTPAPI.
   So
   if your version is older than that, I suggest downloading the new one
   see if the same bug exists in that version... If you're already using
   version 1.17 or later, then I need to know how to reproduce the error
   so
   that I can trace the code to see what's wrong.