RE: XML Errors

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Steve Melnick wrote:

> I'm pretty new at this. How can I find the XML that is being returned?

Change your code to call http_url_post() instead of http_url_post_xml().
The parameter definitions are documented in the HTTPAPI_H member.

http_url_post() simply saves the response to a file, whereas post_xml()
tries to parse the response as if it's an XML document (and doesn't save
it to a file).   If you save it, you can inspect the document to see
what's happening.