Re: Facing 500 Internal Error while using HTTPAPI to call a web service

FWIW, I agree with Rizwan.  You're right that "500 Internal Server Error"
means that the server had an error.  But that error may have been caused
by sending it invalid data.

Try creating a debug file and lookng at what it says.  Often it'll give
you a clue as to what the problem is.

Also try using http_url_post() instead of http_url_post_xml().  It will
call the web service and download the response without parsing the XML.
This often gives you a clearer picture about what's wrong.