Re: http_url_post_xml

> Does anyone know if it is possible to use the Http_url_post_xml to save
> the entire response string back from the server.    I would like to save
> the entire response data in a log file but would also like to split out
> XML elements as it does now.

Not without changing the code, sorry.  You can use HTTP_url_post() (or
HTTP_url_post_raw) to get the response as an XML document instead of
having HTTPAPI parse it.  Or you can use HTTP_url_post_xml() to have it
parse it... unfortunately, there's no "best of both worlds" (at present)

You could call both routines in succession, but that'd make two requests
to the server, which may be a problem, depending on the situation.

Your only other alternative is to modify the ParseXML subprocedure of the
HTTPXMLR4 source member in HTTPAPI.  This routine gets called every time
any new data arrives off the wire from the server.  Right now, it feeds it
into Expat, but you could modify it to write it to a file as well....