http_url_post_xml

   Hi All,

   Does anyone know if it is possible to use the Http_url_post_xml to
   save the entire response string back from the server.    I would like
   to save the entire response data in a log file but would also like to
   split out XML elements as it does now.

   d Incoming        PR

   d   userdata                      *   value

   d   depth                       10I 0 value

   d   name                      1024A   varying const

   d   path                     24576A   varying const

   d   value                    32767A   varying const

   d   attrs                         *   dim(32767)

   d                                     const options(*varsize)

   c                   eval      rc = http_url_post_xml (

   c                                   url

   c                                   : %addr(data)

   c                                   : %len(%trimr(data))

   c                                   : *NULL

   c                                   : %paddr('INCOMING')

   c                                   : *NULL

   c                                   : 20

   c                                   : 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; OS400)'

   c                                   : 'text/xml'

   c                                   : 'http://webaddress.com'