http://1.1 500 internal server error

   Hi Scott,
   I looked into the EXAMPLE7, for my webservice I used the http_url_get
   and http_setauth(HTTP_AUTH_BASIC: userid : passwd) procedures.
   I have basic webservice, so I used the basic one. Since I don't have
   any web form for authentication like UPS, the alternative solution
   that you gave won't apply to me.
   But I am getting the http://1.1 internal server error.
   In your example you used http_url_get, with the second parameter as a
   web form('/testauth.html'), but I don't have any web page, I just have
   a url for webservice which doesn't open in browser.
   Can you please tell me what I need to do. How can I use your example?
   Your help is appreciable.
   Thanks,
   John

   >Message: 2
   >Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:32:12 -0500 (CDT)
   > From: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >Subject: Re: HTTPAPI : Only the http protocol is available!
   >To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >
   >Hi John,
   >
   >When you reply to a digest, please change the message subject.
   Otherwise,
   >when people receive your mail, they just get a message with a subject
   that
   >says "HTTP digest #123  . . ." and that's not very helpful.
   Furthermore,
   >this subject ends up in the archives, where it's not useful to
   someone
   >trying to solve the same problem.  So please just change it to the
   >subject of the message you're replying to, or else something like
   >"Userid/Password help".  Thanks.
   >

   >EXAMPLE7 demonstrates how to set userid/password when a Web site uses
   the
   >HTTP authentication mechanism (either basic or digest) to request a
   userid
   >and password.
   >
   >I hope that the stuff in EXAMPLE7 solves the problem, because it's
   much
   >simpler than the alternative -- I'll describe the alternative below:
   >
   >Many sites don't use this mechanism. Instead, they'll present a web
   form
   >where the user has to key in a userid/password.  This form works just
   like
   >any other web form (such as those used for keying a search string
   into
   >google, keying a ship-to address into Amazon.com, etc, etc) and isn't
   >specific to userid/password fields.  Usually after signing you in,
   they'll
   >set a cookie with a session key so that they'll recognize you in the
   >future.
   >
   >To deal with that scenario you need to:
   >
   >a) Turn cookies on before calling other routines in HTTPAPI
   >        http_use_cookies(*ON);
   >
   >b) Look at the HTML code for the site to see what the form looks
   like.
   >There'll be <input> tags that describe the parameter name & data that
   gets
   >sent back to the server.
   >
   >c) Create URL encoded parameters using the HTTP_url_encoder_xxxx()
   >routines from HTTPAPI. (Example2 demonstrates this... the parameters
   you
   >set will be the ones you discovered in step b).
   >
   >Once you've signed in this way, and the cookie has been set, you can
   >proceed to do whatever steps are next.
   >
   >---
   >Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com
   >
   >On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, John J wrote:
   >
   > > Hi Scott,Thanks for your reply, the person who had installed
   HTTPAPI