Question abut Jakarta poi

Scott,
I am one of the users of HTTPAPI. I have a question related to Jakarta
poi and I don't know where I could send it, so I am using this address
until you advise me to do otherwise.
I have downloaded the poi...jar for excel and I am looking for a class
to 'set auto filter on'. This is in 'Data' button in Excel.
Are you aware of any class that might implement this excel function?

Thanks

Adriana Stoicescu, senior programmer analyst
UTi | 19500 Rancho Way Suite 116 | Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
astoicescu@xxxxxxxxxx| O 310.604.3311 x 244 | F 310.764.5169

Email Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer

This email message contains information which may be confidential and
or legally privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or have
been authorised to receive on behalf of the intended recipient), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message or from any attachments that were sent with
this email. If you have received this email message in error, please
advise the sender by email, and delete the message.

All business and transactions of whatsoever nature be it as agent or
as principal with any party whatsoever shall solely be conducted in
accordance with our Standard Trading Conditions. These conditions have
clauses that may limit our liability. A copy of our Standard Terms is
available on request. When an air waybill or bill of lading or any
other international consignment note is issued, the conditions that
apply for such a document will be in addition to our Standard Trading
Conditions, and for the relative air or sea or other mode of transport
leg / movement only, they will be paramount.