RE: Question about error msg "No such path or directory"

Sender: "Daniel Beaston" <Daniel.Beaston@xxxxxxxx>

D DirFile         S             17A

C                   eval      DirFile = '/BEASTOND/PRGMCSV'

if        ftp_put(sess: 'prgcsv.csv': DirFile)<0
eval      Msg = ftp_errorMsg(sess)
dsply                   Msg
endif

RESULT IS      No Such Path or directory

Library . . . . .   BEASTOND         Position to . . . . . . . .

                                     Position to type  . . . . .

Type options, press Enter.

  2=Change       3=Copy        4=Delete      5=Display       7=Rename

  8=Display description        9=Save       10=Restore      11=Move ...

Opt  Object      Type        Attribute   Text

     PRGMCSV     *FILE       PF-DTA      RINGS Program file (USAOREP)
data des