RE: SSL to Bank of America (was RE: SSL/GSKit message)

Sender: "Goodbar, Loyd (ETS - Water Valley)" <LGoodbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sean,

I'm glad you were able to work that out. The debug file is valuable help
when tracing conversations. I've also found when working with web programs
(FTP, HTTP), it's best to use varying length variables or always %trim any
output.

Logging in was the hardest part for me as well, but for different reasons.
Hopefully the rest of the process will be straightforward.

Loyd Goodbar
Senior programmer/analyst
BorgWarner
E/TS Water Valley