RE: SSL/GSKit message

Sender: "Goodbar, Loyd (ETS - Water Valley)" <LGoodbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott, it is error 5:

(GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session state
was attempted.
ssl_error(5): (GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL
session state was attempted.
SetError() #44: CommSSL_read:  read:(GSKit) An operation which is not valid
for the current SSL

Thanks for clarifying the usage for http_close as well.

Loyd Goodbar
Senior programmer/analyst
BorgWarner
E/TS Water Valley