SSL to Bank of America (was RE: SSL/GSKit message)

Sender: "Goodbar, Loyd (ETS - Water Valley)" <LGoodbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sean,

Yes, I am using the elink-http4 address.
How far have you gotten?

You do need to do http_init() before performing the first get.

If you review the generated HTML, Bank of America gives you a META tag to
redirect to another page:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
   <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0;URL=cehttp/html/main.htm">
</HEAD>
</HTML>

I wrote a simplistic procedure to follow the META redirects until they run
out. Eventually you get here:

https://elink-http4.bankofamerica.com/cehttp/html/main.htm

You need to remember the path /cehttp/html/ as your URL base for web page
gets, but submit form requests to

https://elink-http4.bankofamerica.com/servlet/MailboxServlet

My biggest problem was forgetting the correct content type for form data,
which is Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Let me know how far you got. I can log in and retrieve files.

HTH,
Loyd

Loyd Goodbar
Senior programmer/analyst