Tanslate problem with http_url_post_xml

Sender: "Richard ECUYER" <recuyer@xxxxxxx>

Hi group,

I have a little problem with a post.

I receive xml data in server mode, and to use http_url_post_xml, i send the
data received to a cgi that will just re-send the data, so i can act as a
client.(to my iserie)

But when the parser try to parse, the data received seems to be ascii, and i
can't find where and why it is trsaleted.
I have tested the same program with a http_url_post, the datas are stored
into an ifs and look good.

here is what i do :

   Enc = http_url_encoder_new ;
   http_url_encoder_addvar  ( Enc : 'param'
                    : %addr ( Param_in )
                    : %len  ( Param_in )
                            ) ;
   http_url_encoder_getptr  (Enc : myPointer     : dataSize    )

 // Envoi des données sur l'AS/400
    url = 'http://myiserie/cgifram/httpback.pgm' ;
    PostData = http_url_encoder_getstr(Enc) ;

//rc = http_url_post ( Url
  //               : %addr(PostData) + 2
  //               : %len(PostData)
  //               : '/tmp/xml/debugpost.txt'    <<<<< debugpost.txt was OK
  //               : 180
  //               ) ;

    rc = http_url_post_xml
       ( url                     // URL de requête GET
       : %addr(PostData) + 2
       : %len(PostData)
       : *NUll
       : %paddr(StartOfElement)
       : %paddr(EndOfElement)
       : %addr(retour)
       : 120
       ) ;    // in debug everything seems ok, and i get garbage after
do_post

callp http_url_encoder_freeEnc) ;

Hope this is clear, and excuse my poor english ...