Re: How to parse directly an IFS file

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

There are lots of ways:

a) If you're looking for an open source solution, check out my port of the Expat XML parser. More info can be found at the following link:
http://www.scottklement.com/expat/

b) In V5R4, IBM added an XML parser to the RPG language, so it has built-in XML parsing capabilities in V5R4.

c) IBM provides a licensed program for XML parsing that you can purchase from them.

d) There are several 3rd party vendors that offer XML software.

Any one of these options should do the trick.

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com