LOCSITE command for FTPAPI?

Title: LOCSITE command for FTPAPI?

I need to send a LOCSITE command - but I don't see what procedure within FTPAPIR4 I should use. What I need to send, according to the folks at the other site,  is:

locsite trim 0

The file is supposed to be an 80-byte file, but because TRIM1 is the default, when I transfer it, it comes over as a 1024 byte file (only the first 80 bytes have data and the rest of the record is padded with blanks).

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here - but I'm new at this kind of stuff.

Is this possible?

Francis Lapeyre
IS Dept. Programmer/Analyst
Stewart Enterprises, Inc.