RE: Example16 Error

Sender: "Steven Molinaro" <smolinaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I recompiled, and line 1525 is:

1525     if ( UpsTrackReq( UPS_LICENSE
1526                     : UPS_USERID
1527                     : UPS_PASSWD
1528                     : peTrackNo
1529                     ) = *OFF );
1530         msg = http_error();
1531         dsply msg ' ' wait;
1532         return;
1533     endif;

FYI, the pgm dump says:

ILE RPG/400 FORMATTED DUMP
Program Status Area:
Procedure Name . . . . . . . . . . . . :   EXAMPLE16
Program Name . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   EXAMPLE16
   Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   LIBHTTP
Module Name. . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   EXAMPLE16
Program Status . . . . . . . . . . . . :   00202
             The call to  ended in error (C G D F).
Previous Status  . . . . . . . . . . . :   00000
Statement in Error . . . . . . . . . . :   00001525
RPG Routine  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   UPSTRACK
Number of Parameters . . . . . . . . . :
Message Type . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   MCH
Additional Message Info  . . . . . . . :   0603
Message Data . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
             Range of subscript value or character string error.

This is where I am getting the UPSTRACK name from.