Http error 405

Sender: llandreth@xxxxxxxxx

I sent an XML document to a new vendor, expecting his Post Back,  using
HTTP_url_post_stmf() API.

Here is the error:  DSPLY  HTTP/1.1 405 Method Not Allowed.
Where can I find the error and an explanation of how to correct it?

Here is my code (Example 8):

 c                   eval      urlad= 'http://www.rentquick+
 c                                   .com/receiver.asp'
 c                   eval      stmf   = '/RentQuick/OrderEQ.xml'
 c                   eval      timeo  = 180
 c                   eval      filein = '/RentQuick/ReturnEQ.xml'
 c                   eval      content= 'text/xml'
 c                   eval      uagent= 'HTTP_USEAGENT'
  * NEW API(using 6 of 7 parms)
 c                   eval      rc=http_url_post_stmf(%trim(URLAD):
 c                                         %trim(stmf):
 c                                         %trim(filein):
 c                                         timeo:
 c                                         %trim(uagent):
 c                                         %trim(content))
 c                   if        rc <> 1
 c                   eval      msg = http_error
 c                   dsply                   msg
c                   dump
c                   return
c                   endif

Linda Landreth