RE: HTTPAPI TOO FAST

Sender: "Wagner, Kurt" <Kurt.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here is a short wait example: (Change seconds or microns to
                                          whatever you like)
D* CrtRpgMod MyLib/AWait MyLib/qRpgLeSrc
D* CrtPgm    MyLib/AWait BndDir( Qc2LE )
D* MI Time function
D prMITime        Pr                  ExtProc( 'mitime' )
D  pipMITime                      *   Value
D  piiHrs                       10I 0 Value
D  piiMins                      10I 0 Value
D  piiSecs                      10I 0 Value
D  piiMSecs                     10I 0 Value
D* Wait time function
D prSleep         Pr                  ExtProc( 'waittime' )
D  pipMITime                      *   Value
D  piiOption                     5I 0 Value
D  gaMITime       S              8    Inz
D  waitit         C                   Const(x'0000')
D  Seconds        S             10I 0
D  Microns        S             10I 0
C                   Eval      seconds = *Zero
C                   Eval      Microns = 100
C                   CallP     prMITime(%Addr(gaMITime)
C                                      :0:0:seconds:Microns)
C                   CallP     prSleep(%Addr(gaMITime)
C                                      :waitit)
C                   SetOn                                        LR