Please Help

I've been using the FTP API "PUT" for ASCII files successfully for some time now, and am thankful for all the support.  I now need to PUT an EDCDIC file and don't see any examples.  I don't have a good enough grasp of the whole process to be able to figure it out on my own, and hope someone can give me an example.  Thanks.

Al

Allen Klokow
Operations Officer
Midwest Bank and Trust Co.
Melrose Park, IL
708-345-9700

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.