RE: compiling httpapi 1.12 errors

Sender: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,
Thanks for the reply.

I have been trying to contact the group recently but my registration seems
to have dropped off. I re-registered 2 days ago & now back in contact.

I think I did run the correct Install procedure, but I then re-compiled the
httpapir4 program on its own, using the crtsrvpgm command you show in the
comment lines at the beginning of the source - hence the errors. Back at
1.10 I was able to recompile with the CRTSRVPGM commands.

I want to re-compile httpapir4 on its own because I am trying to resolve a
situation where garbage is being returned by the remote server under certain
circumstances. Interestingly its always the same garbage (for all users):
<snip from debug>

SetError() #13: HccWaqKq@xxx@C#	$  / with lots of non displayable chars.

I <think> it may be something to do with 100-continue, so I thought I would
remove the 'expect 100 continue' line from the POST's to see if there is a
difference. Hence the need to compile the api on its own.

When I run httpapi normally, we send the expect 100 continue param & we get
the 100-continue responses OK most of the time.
I know the server doesn't need this, because I have an equivalent Windows
program that does not send the expect param, and gets only http 200
The Windows system never gets the garbage in replies.
Hope this makes some sense.

When I get the api compiled I will be able to give 1.12 a thorough testing
with most SSL functions, chunked & unchunked etc.

Regards,