Re: HTTPAPI Documentation

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is there any user friendly technical documentation for HTTPAPI?  How do we
get/set parameters from request/post objects of http?

Not exactly, however:

a) There are 17 sample programs included in the download that demonstrate how to use it.

b) I've given presentations on it, you can download a PDF of those presentations from my Web site.
http://www.scottklement.com/presentations/

c) You can ask questions about it here on this mailing list.

d) If you like it and want to contribute back to the project, writing documentation might be a good way to do that.