Re: ftp_get?

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Type WRKOBJ mylib/myfile (replace mylib/myfile with the name of the file you're trying to replace)

Can you tell us the object Type and Attribute?

I am noticing ftp_get is giving an error when the file already exists. I download(ftp_get) the file once and it works, I download it again expecting it to replace the previous downloaded file and I get the error and it doesnt get the file again. Error:
ftp_get(): Invalid object type. (Make a savefile )
Im downloading an ascii text file and have taken out the binary line
ftp_binaryMode, is there an ascii equivalent I shoudl be using? Or just say
binary *off?