libhttp

Sender: "Eacott, Bob" <BobEacott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have recently installed the LIBHTTP programs and they all seem to work fine, but one thing I don't understand is I can run the program on one machine and then I send the object to another, and  I get an error message say it can't fine the library LIBHTTP. I did move the library to the machine and it works fine. But if I compile the program with the H spec referencing the binding directory should it not run without the LIBHTTP library.

Bob Eacott
OfficeMax
Solutions Appl. Architect
630-438-7613