RE: HTTPAPI 1.11pre5 beta available.

Sender: "Peter Sawatzki" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

I installed the new version and without modifying CONFIG_H our application
works flawless. Good work! If I find anything further I let you know.

Thanks for this fine software.

Peter

Bug report from Peter Sawatski:

I have to change the HTTP_TOASC value in CONFIG_H to work on a German
System. Characters are improperly translated. I'd like this to be a variable
I can change at runtime.

FIX:  I've changed HTTPAPI to use CCSIDs for translation. By default, it'll
assume that the web server speaks CCSID 819 and that your program uses the
default CCSID for your job.  You can override these settings at runtime
using the HTTP_SetCCSIDs() API.

In CONFIG_H, I've made it possible to turn CCSID support off and use tables
(the old behavior) instead. To switch between CCSIDs and Tables is a
compile-time only option.

If you're using Table support (by changing CONFIG_H and re-compiling
HTTPAPI) I've added a new HTTP_setTables() API to allow you to change the
translation table at runtime.