Re: Problem with POST in HTT API - correcting myself

Sender: Christian <chrisv5@xxxxxx>

Scott Klement wrote:
Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If you have suggestions for a better way to do it, please send them. If not, please don't complain -- remember that I gave you this program for free, and I don't owe you anything.

Just one day ago you complained that nobody so far has given you feedback. Now I am testing this thing, analyzing the problem, giving suggestions and you complain again? Tell me Scott, what do you really want?

My suggestion is, when waiting for the "200 OK" to ignore an overdue "100 Continue" and check again for the "200 OK". I tried to implement that, but failed. Honestly, I did not have enough time!

But as I said before, I have "fixed" the timeout issue, just to be faced with the problem that the server does not accept my data as valid.