Re: Antwort: Problem with POST in HTT API

Sender: Christian <chrisv5@xxxxxx>

In my copy of the email the original copy was appended! Anyway, I have posted half a dozen more emails on the same problem, complete with an analysis and even a quick fix. I tried even a more elaborate fix, but that one did not work out (I just do not have enough time to do more before August). Anyway, the current problem has been circumvented, now another problem surfaced (the POST data apparently not sent correctly to the webserver; see my other posts!)

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have installed 1.11pre4 and the problem remains.

Which problem?