Re: %PARM in HTTPXMLR4 - Procedure HTTP_URL_POST_XML

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[SNIP]
To me it doesn't make sense to have to call http_url_post_raw 3 or 4
times if there are 10 parameters. I am probably wrong as I am no was a
HTTP expert.
[SNIP]

No, you're absolutely right. But, this bug is already fixed in the latest beta version of HTTPAPI. Help us make that beta version into a release by testing it out and making sure that it works everywhere.

More info is here:
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/200505/msg00035.html