You're absolutely right

Sender: "Peter Myers" <pjmyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Scott,

You're absolutely right, I'm sorry. I had commented out the call because
it did indeed complain that my app is not registered with DCM, and Brad
Stone had opined this step is not necessary, and since it will take me
many hours to travel to SF and accomplish this registration. (I had
forgotten that https_init() might actually accomplish other things I
needed - duh.)

I will set out to get this accomplished now, since I believe I do have
to register my pgm with the DCM in order to use your HTTPAPI code.

Thanks again,
Peter