Certificate Assignments

 Help ..I am lost....

I am attempting to assign a certificate to a secure application.

I am following the steps outlined in EXAMPLE3 and outlined in the README source.
I signed on to the Digital Certificate Manage using QSECOFR

I am stuck at:

  7) I click "System Certificates"    (I couldn't find this option)
  8) I already have SSL configured on my system for other apps,
        and I already have a system certificate store.  So, it
        asks me the password for it.  I type that.     (We don't already have one.)
  9) I click "Work with secure applications"     (Didn't have this option.... used Work with Client Applications)
 10) SCK_LIBHTTP_EXAMPLES is listed as a secure application, but

This is our machine's first encounter with Secure Certificates and a store and certificates do not exist. (that I could find)
I created a system store and assigned a password. But did not successfully create a certificate.   (Not sure how.)

There is no option for "Work with secure applications"    I selected one called "Work with Client Applications" which did show my application but I really don't think I have correctly assigned a certificate.  I set both of  the buttons to no and then apply.  Is that all there is?

Pat Greenwood, Sr. SAE
QUALCOMM QWBS Midwest Regional Office
Kansas City, MO
(816) 413-7016 (voicemail)