Re: FTPAPI Sorry I cant find the acrhives

Sender: Sean Porterfield <sporter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott Klement wrote:
Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.scottklement.com/archives/

If anyone has suggestions for the best place to put links so that others will be able to find the archives, please let me know... that'd help.

I was so close too! I thought I had the answer for that one last night but couldn't find it myself. My suggestion would be on the subscribe/unsubscribe page. Buck's suggestion of adding it to the footer is also good (I'd go with both.) - I'd also put a "c" in unsubscribe while I was there. ;)

"To unsubsribe from the list"
          ^