Re: FTPAPI Sorry I cant find the acrhives

Sender: Frank.Kolmann@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Scott
I got to your home page and I downloaded the latest version, so I got close
to the archives.
On this page http://www.scottklement.com/ftpapi/ there is  a box labeled
Support:.  where
you have a link to subscribing to this list, perhaps in the  'Support ' box
put in a link to  the
FTPAPI archive webpage.

Frank Kolmann

                      Scott Klement
                      <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        To:       ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      com>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: FTPAPI Sorry I cant find the acrhives
                      owner-ftpapi@xxxx
                      e.ods.net

                      15/03/2005 03:58
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      ftpapi

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.scottklement.com/archives/

If anyone has suggestions for the best place to put links so that others
will be able to find the archives, please let me know... that'd help.