Re: Fw: Certificate is not signed by a trusted certificate authority(fwd)

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bottom line sounds like we need to get a cert from a trusted CA.

Actually, no... I don't think that would matter. I think the problem is that it doesn't trust the server that you're connecting to, and there's a good chance that your HTTPAPI program doesn't need a certificate AT ALL, much less need one from a trusted cert authority.