Re: Fw: Certificate is not signed by a trusted certificate authority(fwd)

Sender: "Jay Peasley" <jpeasley@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Scott.

After trying ver 1.11 I get this error in the ifs debug file:

ssl_error(6000): (GSKit) Certificate is not signed by a trusted certificate
authority.
Dump of server-side certificate information:
Cert Validation Code = 0

When I run openssl on the site it states that there is a self signed
certificate in certificate chain:

Verify return code: 19 (self signed certificate in certificate chain)

Openssl command.

openssls_client -showcerts -connect expressnet.iix.com:443

I have tried to add their cert to the DCM, but cannot find documentation on
how to do that and have failed at my attempts to DIY.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay