HTTPXMLR4

Sender: denselman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Scott,

I'm working with the api's for XML parsing for SOAP messages. Looking at http_url_get_xml, http_url_post_xml, http_url_post_stmf_xml, are the 'when' statements in error after the first 'when' statement on each subprocedure? For example, I'm using http_url_post_xml and specifing a SOAPAction Header, passing 10 parms. It executes the second when clause (# of parms >= 7).

Drew Enselman