RE: Questions, Help!

Sender: michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do a GO LICPGM, Option 10 and see if you have this:

5722SS1    34      OS/400 - Digital Certificate Manager

You'll probably also need:

5722AC3    *BASE   Crypto Access Provider 128-bit for AS/400
or AC1, depending on where you are.

These are free. DCM is on the load CDs, AC3 (or AC1) can be obtained
from your Business Partner.