Re: Changing Local Directory

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

One thing that does not seem to be working well is when I pull the file in
to my local iSeries, the data is not coming over record by record, it's
filling the destination physical file up in one long stream.  I've tried
both without having the destination file present in the target library and
then with the file present and it did not seem to matter.

That sounds like the behavior that you'll get when the file doesn't exist, and FTPAPI has to guess what format it's supposed to be in.

Please make certain that the destination file already exists, and that you're using BINARY mode.