HTTP for V5R3

Sender: "Bruce Guetzkow" <bruceg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've been reviewing the documentation prior to our upgrade from V5R2 to
V5R3 and came across the following in the "Memo to Users":

<quote>
Applications using the iSeries SSL_ C APIs for secure sockets If you
maintain an application written to the SSL_ C API, you should update
your source code to include qsossl.h rather than ssl.h. The new include
qsossl.h contains the same prototypes and other information previously
contained in ssl.h. In V5R3, ssl.h remains available on the server, but
will contain only a pointer to qsossl.h. In a future release, include
ssl.h might be deleted.
</quote>

Is anyone using the HTTP APIs on V5R3?  Will the above have any impact
on their operation?

Thanks in advance,
--Bruce Guetzkow