Parameter values

Sender: <nellestj@xxxxxxx>

How do I pass the value of variable when calling a webservice? Assume OrderNo = '2077736'. If I change the code to 'OrderNumber=2077736', it works fine, but when I change it to 'OrderNumber=' + OrderNo +, I can a return code of 400, which says "Bad Request".  Can you help me? Thanks in advance!! :)

rc = http_url_get_xml('http://10.223.30.230/'+
                       'RTITripWS/TripService.asmx/'+
                       'GetTripUtilization?'+
                       'OrderNumber='+ OrderNo +