RE: SSL Rehandshake request from server causing problems...

Sender: "Stewart, Paul" <Paul.Stewart@xxxxxxxxxx>

I am on the client side trying to use HTTPAPI to transmit XML using TLS 1.

I am using the command "http_url_post_stmf".

IBM DCM support area looked at Comm and SSL logs and suggested that there was a problem on the server side, saying they were requesting an SSL rehandshake.

Is there something I need to set up in HTTPAPI to allow my program to handle a rehandshake, or should it be handled automatically?

Server side is using an Apache server. -- An equivalent Post from Internet Explorer

Here is the debug log:

HTTPAPI Ver 1.10 released 2004-09-24

https_init(): entered
http_url_post_stmf(): entered
getting post file size...
opening file to be sent...
opening file to be received
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
Protocol Used: TLS Version 1
http_persist_post(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_post(): entered
POST /efileservices/efileservlet HTTP/1.1
Host: DestinationUrl.com

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
sendraw(): entered
<DataService>

... (I have removed the XML data transmitted)

</DataService>

recvresp(): entered
(GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.
ssl_error(415): (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.
SetError() #44: CommSSL_read:  read:(GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message recei
http_close(): entered

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul